Restaurants in Gulfport, Florida
Gulfport is famous for it's variety of dining experiencs. In fact, Gulfport was one of the six finalist in the Rand McNally "Best of the Road" out of 600 competing towns for "Best for Food".
Check out all of our local dining establishments. Many of Gulfport's first time visitors come to taste our delicious offerings and then come back with freinds to share the discovery.
Gulfport Restaurants include:
- Backfin Blue Cafe - Historic Waterfront District (Dinner)
- Seafood and Pasta entrees that people drive for hours to come for dinner. Indoor and patio seating.
- Cousin's Pizzeria & Gourmet Italian Ices - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch and Dinner)
- Cousins Pizzeria is a Family owned business bringing "New York" style authentic pizza to our families in Gulfport
- Fazios Pizza and Subs - 58th Street South (Lunch, Dinner, and Delivery)
- New York Style Pizzeria, serving calzones, strombolis, subs, salads, Italian dinners, wings, and more.
- George's Grill - 49th Street South (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Soul food, burgers, fries, and daily specials. "Warning - This Food has Flavor!" Great breakfast deals daily. Indoor seating.
- Gulfport Cafe - Townshores (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Home of the Gulfport wrap, famous for our 3 egg omelettes, sausage gravy and biscuits and the best cup of coffee in town
- Gulfport Family Restaurant - 49th Street South (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Real home cooking in a traditional diner setting since 1948. Indoor seating.
- Habana Cafe - Gulfport Blvd. (Lunch and Dinner)
- Authentic Cuban food with an upstairs Art Gallery featuring original Audubon Prints and other Fine Artist works. Indoor seating.
- Hong Kong - Gulfport Blvd (Lunch and Dinner)
- Everything you would normally expect to find including noodles, egg rolls and beef and chicken dishes, all at affordable prices.
- Island Flavors and Tings - 49th Street South (Lunch, Dinner, and Catering)
- Caribbean food with a true "Island" atmosphere. "Come and See us Mon'." Indoor seating.
- Isabelles - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch and Dinner)
- Isabelle's stands alone as one of the best places to eat for Classic Southern Cuisine. Chef Bernie inspires all with such old time favorites as the signature dish "Fried Green Tomatoes" or the sumptuous Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Cheddar Cheese Grits. Indoor, patio, and front porch seating.
- La Cote Basque and Wine Bar - Historic Waterfront District (Dinner)
- This intimate and quaint restaurant has been serving the finest in French and Continental cuisine, in a cozy country French atmosphere for over 30 years. Indoor seating.
- O' Maddy's Bar and Grill - On the Waterfront (Lunch and Dinner)
- A local's favorite with amazing daily specials by Wade, the chef. "Five Star dining where shorts and t-shirts are welcome." Indoor, deck, and sidewalk seating with a beautiful view of the Williams Pier and Boca Ciega Bay.
- Neptune Grill - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch and Dinner)
- Best for Greek dining and always fresh seafood entrees. Neptune's has earned respect as a special place with locals and visitors who dine here. Indoor and outdoor seating with a view.
- Peg's Cantina and Brew Pub - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch on weekends and Dinner)
- Award winning Gulfport G.O.O.D. Beer home brew and fresh Mexican and other entrees. Peg's is popular dining and beer tasting destination with visitors to Gulfport. Indoor, deck, and patio seating.
- Pia's Trattoria Pasta and Panini Cafe - Historic Waterfront District (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Delicious healthy creations in a beautiful European atmosphere. Indoor, patio, and sidewalk seating in one of Gulfport's most beautiful buildings.
- Six Tables Fine Dining - Historic Waterfront District (Dinner)
- The renowned Zagat Survey rates their food as extraordinary (26) and their service as near perfection (28), a distinction unsurpassed in metro Tampa/St. Petersburg. Indoor seating, only six tables.
- Smokin' J's BBQ - Gulfport Blvd (Lunch and Dinner)
- Very popular "Real Texas BBQ" for take out, they now offer a uniquely decorated dining experience inside. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Stellas Deli - Historic Waterfront District (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Comfortable sidewalk cafe with great prices. Relax while you enjoy your meal and dogs are welcome here too. Indoor and sidewalk seating. Sushi Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings!
- T and Me Tea Company - Historic Waterfront District (Breakfast and Lunch)
- An amazing menu planned that will include fresh fruit hand rolls, rice bowls w/avocado and/or seasonal fruit, amazing fusion style creations and tapas style munchies.
- Tangelos Grille - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch and Dinner, Brunch)
- Colorful island atmosphere with great Cuban sandwiches and delicious entrees along with microbrews on tap. Indoor, patio, and sidewalk seating.
- Village Pub - On the Waterfront (Lunch and Dinner)
- Gulfport's English Pub with traditional meals and beer on tap. Indoor and deck seating with a view of the playground, beach and Boca Ciega Bay.
- Yummy's In Gulfport - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch and Dinner)
- Chicago style food and Vienna Beef hot dogs and Blue Bell ice cream. Indoor and outdoor seating.
Website: BackFin Blue Cafe
In the heart of the gateway to the Gulf, you'll find the Backfin Blue Cafe, a charming 1920's-era pink and green cottage with a welcoming front porch. Think 'old Florida' fare, in a casual, laid-back setting. Backfin Blue draws fans from far and wide for the best backfin blue crab cakes south of the Chesapeake: simple and succulent.
Website: Gulfport Florida Restaurant
Striving For The Best - We, here at the Gulfport Family Restaurant, strive to be the best. We do the best to serve you with excellent service and a smile with everything you order.
Website: Habana Cafe
Enjoy Authentic Cuban Cuisine
Click Here For Nightly Specials
Full Menu Is Here!
Spanish Spoken Here Se Hable Espanol
Website: Isabelle's at the Peninsula Inn & Spa
Named after our resident friendly ghost, Isabelle's embodies the classic "OLD FLORIDA" that is a rare treasure to discover in this day and age of condos, high rises, and strip malls. Recently awarded the "Best of the Beaches 2008", Isabelle's stands alone as one of the best places to eat for Classic Southern Cuisine. Chef Jonathan inspires all with such old time favorites as the signature dish "Fried Green Tomatoes" or the sumptuous Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Cheddar Cheese Grits. In addition we offer a variety of inexpensive dishes ranging from St. Louis Ribs with Mac and Cheese, Pecan Encrusted Florida Grouper with Creamed Spinach and Asparagus, or a 10oz Grilled to perfection Rib Eye Steak with all the trimmings. We also offer Lobster Bisque, Gumbo, Cornbread, Buttermilk Biscuits and Homemade Bourbon Ice Cream along with Key Lime Pie, Chocolate Chess Torte and Carrot Cake. We offer a Sunset Special dinner on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 5-6:30pm for $10.95
Website: La Cote Basque Winehouse
Owner Theresa Frohme, along with her two daughters, operates this quaint restaurant with its lacy curtains, warm lighting and European decor.
The restaurant is relaxed, with creative table settings creative and a cozy feeling. Begin your French foray with classic onion soup. Here, the recipe calls for lots of cheese and fresh croutons. Accompany that with a crisp garden salad, topped with French salad dressing and made with fresh herbs. Menu selections include French Lamb Chops, seafood in creamy sauces and Veal Piccata. Homemade desserts include cheesecake topped with cherries.
Website: Peg's Cantina
At long last, the renovations are finished and Peg's is back! Peg's, a bungalow turned into a restaurant, shares good food, good beer, and good times with a bit of social consciousness.
Website: Pia's Trattoria
Pia's Trattoria Pasta & Panini Cafe'
Yes, there is a Pia at Pia's, and
her beauty is surpassed only by the dishes she cooks. With no formal culinary training, Pia relies solely on "what my grandma taught me," Growing up in Italy, her social life revolved around frequent elaborate dinners attended by her extended family and friends.
Website: Six Tables Fine Dining
Yes, there are literally only six tables in our Dining Room, which makes for the most intimate, personal dining experience available outside your own home. We can accommodate a party of two at a table up to a party of eight at our largest table. For private engagements, the dining room will hold up to 30 guests.
Stella's Deli and Gelato is a family owned and operated New York Deli and Ice Cream Shop.
Stella's offers Breakfast, Full Deli, - eat in or take out, Catering Menu as well as the best Italian Gelato --this side of Rome.
Tuesday through Thursday - 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - 7:00 am - 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Stella's Deli and Gelato
3119 Beach Blvd
Gulfport, FL 33707
The Village Pub has new owners!
Our hours are 11 am to 1030 pm seven days a week.
We pride ourselves on quality, friendliness and civility.
We are a cosy pub ideal for families with a beautiful decking overlooking the the beach and the blue waters of the bay. From the decking Mum and Dad can safely watch the Kids play on the swing park whilst enjoying the views across the bay.
Our food is second to none in the British Pub market.
Our slogan is ''Probably the best FISH AND CHIPS you've ever had'' and many customers have advised us to take away the ''probably''.
With years of experience from our previous Pub, ''PINTS AND PASTIMES'', on St. Pete Beach we are very happy to be in The ''Village'' of Gulfport. You can comfortably watch all the English Soccer on our 42'' plasma whilst enjoying delicious food, a nice pint, and the civility of all our staff.
Welcome to ''THE VILLAGE PUB'' in beautiful Gulfport Village.
In June 2008 through December 2012, GulfportFlorida.us welcomed 307,154 unique visitors for over 425,460 total visits. We delivered 2,611,430 pages of information with a total of 21,624,132 hits. We are proud to have introduced Gulfport Florida to web visitors in all 50 states in the United States, and over 214 countries and territories
We had 107,141 visits from 511 cities in Florida alone!
This site is possible due to support from:
Gulfport Merchants Association
Visit the GMA website for information and vendor forms for:
49th Street South Business Association
From Central Avenue south to the Bay, ’09 is seeing South 49’s diverse products and services become the center of our regionally recognized enterprise district: So49.
Visit so49.org NOW!
Try the Sea Breeze Manor:
A luxury bed and breakfast with casual island elegance in Gulfport, Florida.